Friday, June 7, 2013

Thank You Free S:w.a.p. Team Back Home!

Well, I couldn't be there in person this time, but I had a chat with my friend and local free swap coordinator Kerry F. to get the preliminary report.  I was pleased to hear that "When's the next one?" was a common question.  People liked it.  They want more.

Kerry and I talked over some ideas to keep building awareness and participation.  As time goes on and we maintain a regular schedule (first Saturday in June and last Saturday in September), the community will come to anticipate and eagerly prepare for these free swap events.

Thank you to all the volunteers who worked hard to set up, organize donations, and clean up afterward.  This would be so much more difficult (and, frankly, much less fun) without your help. Thank you for being a part of the free swap family in our community.  We hope you can join us again at a future event.  Bless you for your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment